Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notice and Takedown Procedure
GoingBananas.Tv complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and all applicable copyright laws. Our policy requires that we respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comport with the requirements of the DMCA. All proper takedown notices must be sent to our Designated Agents.
Please be aware that we pay for licenses from ASCAP, BMI and SESAC in order to ensure that all copyright holders are duly compensated for any works distributed through our site.
ALL VIEWS, ENGAGEMENTS and SHARES apply directly to content origin sources. We adhere to Youtube Copyright Intellectual Property Third Party monetization process currently on their platform as well as any applicable Creative Commons Laws regarding pictorial references or images depicting content owners to ensure all interested viewers seeing content on the platform can directly engage with the true creators of the content. We are here to improve the visibility and cross marketing potential of all virgin Islands US/British and greater Caribbean content creators.
The Designated Agents to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Attn: DMCA – George
Tel: (407) – 271 – 1675
Oriel Nyah Lyan Cornwall
Attn: DMCA – Oriel
Tel: (340) – 244 – 2881
Email to send DMCA Notice: Aftertainment@gmail.com
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, GoingBananas.Tv will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
If you have a good-faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide GoingBananas.Tv’s Registered Agent (listed above) the following information in a clear typed communication. We ask that you email this notification, so that we may respond as quickly as possible.
Your DMCA notification must provide the Registered Agent with the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on GoingBananas.tv is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works that are allegedly on GoingBananas.Tv
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GoingBananas.tv to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit GoingBananas.tv to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please understand that if you knowingly misrepresent, via a DMCA notice, that online content is infringing upon your copyrights, you may be liable for money damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, that GoingBananas.tv incurs as a result. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. As a result, we suggest that you contact an attorney before sending a notice if you are not sure whether material on GoingBananas.Tv infringes upon your copyrights.
GoingBananas.Tv will pursue all proper legal remedies in response to abusive DMCA takedown notices meant to harass, intimidate, or chill otherwise lawful online speech. GoingBananas.Tv respects the rights of copyright holders, as well as the United States Constitution and the values and principles emanating from the First Amendment and the Due Process Clause.
THIS IS A COLLABORATIVE AND COLLECTIVE EFFORT TO MOVE THE VIRGIN ISLANDS & GREATER CARIBBEAN MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT NEWS INDUSTRY FORWARD.